Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's been one week

I've been up north for exactly a week now. I am doing well, though there is a lot I missBputhome. Like having a real bed, a computer that isn't a dinosaur, a tv with actual channels in my room.... Mainly the little things. It seems weird to think I've already been up here a week. I dont know where the time went. I've been having fun for the most part though, and I've gotten Adjusted surprisingly well.

If I do say so myself, and I do, I think I'm doing so much better than expected. We all expected that the entire first week I'd cry wanting to go home. I have cried, but not because I wanted to go home. That was because of my great grandpa's death. I talked about that in the last blog, if anyone actually read that.

I got to my best friend's house this past Saturday, and I am really enjoying spending time with her. We haven't been able to spend more than a day or two together in about four years. She moved up north About four years ago and our time together got limited to a day or two once a year or so when her family came down for visits. It's really nice getting to see each other every day. I'm sure it'll get old eventually, that we will begin to drive each other crazy but that's inevitable. Regardless of the inevitable For now I am loving it here. I'm enjoying not only being with my best friend, but the feeling of being on my own when I'm not.

I've applied for a job As a receptionist at Sara's beauty school on Tuesday. That same day she cut my hair to look similar to Ashley Purdy's from Black Veil Brides, and did my nails. I told her she is lucky I love her because I did let her do a pedicure and while mot people love those, I HATE having my feet touched. She did a good job but there were several points I pulled away just because of my own disgust. The night before that she dyed my hair right ple and I love it so much. Sooner or later, we are going to put blue on too. It's currently two to ed, purple on top, brown on the bottom. I think eventually the brown part will be turned blue, but I'm not sure when just yet.

Our room is set up, And I've made her dad very happy because yesterday while they were all out I cleaned the house and did the laundry. I guess he honestly didn't elect me to so Anything around the house after All. I told him I would help out, but I guess he didn't believe it.

I'm one of these people that does work when I'm home alone. I get bored and nobody is in my way so I cn actually get a lot done.

Well guys, nowhou're cAught up. I'm not sure what we're doing this weekend. A few things were discussed. Her dad ants to go mushroom hunting, though I'm not sure how that sounds like fun. Tere just mushrooms, and all you're doing is finding the, And picking them. Big freakin' deal. Sara and I are talking about either going shoe shopping, or to Indianapolas' four story mall. Can you believe until this past weekend, I had never even seen a two story mall? Most people say the mall I'm used to back home isn't even a mall because it's just that small. Everyone from My part of Florida knows what I'm talking about.

I do not disclose where I am exactly for safety reasons. It's not smart to say exactly where you live on the web. Those who have me a a friend on Facebook will know where I live and where I'm from, but other than that, you will only know the state.

Keep checking back for more updates. I promise to try to post More on Music = Life, but to help me puti got my "manager" Jonathan to also be an admin. So far he has not posted anything, but he says he will soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment