Monday, April 30, 2012

Two week update.

I have been in Indiana a little over two weeks now, and while I have gotten homesick and wanted to go home from time to time, it's actually been a good time so far. I've actually been really enjpying spending so much time with my best friend, as we've known each other six years and have never gotten to spend this much time together. We haven't gotten to so a ton yet, but compared TO what I'm used to,we sort of have. We've been into Indianapolis twice in the past week, for the mall, an Earth Day festival, and my first ever muesum. We've been having a lot of fun. We went of Build A Bear, where I made my first one, it's a little tan bunny, that I named Ashley, after Ashley Purdy of Black Veil Brides. We all went into a Hot Topic that had a screen in the back that they played music videos on. I think they got the idea from the Disney store, which was across the hall. Speaking of Disney stores! Has anyone heard of that game where you try to get to the back of the Disney store without a single employee saying anything to you? For the first time ever, I managed that. Twice. On Saturday we went to the earth day festival. That was boring and cold, so we decided to check out the muesum that was right next to it. I hadn't ever been in a muesum before, but even though the name of the place sounded boring, it was actually pretty cool. We saw old TV's from the 60s to the 2000s, old trains and cars, famous people that were born in Indiana, like the Jackson's an Axel Rose. They even had their own mini rock and roll hall of fame! Unfortunately, that section Said we werent allowed to take pictures. That annoyed the both of us, a lot. They had huge pictures of ate Beatles, and an actual guitar used by Elvis Presley. So that was pretty cool. I still do not get why they had picturs of Marilyn Monroe, Abraham Lincoln, and George Washington in there. I am also so proud of Sara and IM I've been sleeping on an air mattress for the past two weeks, and it had a hole in it on the side. We fixed that last week, but air was still eacaping from, but we didnt know where it was. Last night, Sara refilled it, and was laying on it and it sunk down overly fast? So we filled it back up and began searching for the hole. We checked all the sides, and found nothing, so we decided to check the top. Sure enough. There were to, somewhat big holes on the top. So we patched those up with duct tape and superglue, and fused it together with a hair drier. Last night was the first night it didn't deflate at all so that made me very happy. I also went to church for the first time in a few years yesterday. We just helped out int he misery, but that's something I am generally alright with. I enjoy little kids. We also went out or launch with some people that are just like family to Sara at a chinese buffet. It was some really good food. I'm going to turnoff the Ipad soon, clean up some and hop int he showr soon. I'd like to get some suff done before tonight, when we got to their pastor's daughter's birthday party. I met her yesterday, she seemed really nice. I think I baffled a lot of people by knowg who they were before heheh introduced themselves. Most of them knew who I was though, because Sara likes to talk about the people in her life. That didn't sound good, but I meant it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment