Thursday, May 17, 2012

I'm real with you guys

I was watching a Blood On The Dance Floor interview, the latest one from Bryan Stars actually, and I started thinking. I really love what they stand for, I honestly do. They're all about not caring what people think, and being yourself. They also geniunely love their fans. I know they have a lot of haters, but hey, that simply means you're doing something right.
      As I was watching this interview, on the heels of thinking about how I want to fix my faded pink hair so its back to bright purple, and get my tattoos and piercings, I started thinking about how I run the page. I know most admins of pages that are trying to be professional don't just talk about random things, and they don't give their opinions on everything. Nor do they sit there quoting an interview they're watching, just because they're having fun. I'm not a normal admin, but it seems to work for me.

     I'm real with you guys! I consider a lot of the fans on the page to be friends of mine. When people are active enough, I start recongizing their name and sometimes even remembering things they tell me. I update Music = Life more than I update my own profile, because I feel like a lot of it is more acceptable on the page then it is on my profile. I know it sounds stupid, but its kind of true. I know my friends would get sick of me posting the way I like to on the page, but on the page its totally different. Its actually enjoyable to all then. Or at least, I think it is. Please tell me if I'm wrong.

       You want to know who I am? I'm the one who actually enjoys being able to sit on the computer pretty much every day. I am a boring person, I perfer having a daily routine that consists of the computer, texting, IMing, televison, talking on the phone, and going to bed. With that routine, about two or three times a week getting out of the house. I like that. Yes, it'll change once I get a job, but honestly, on my days off, I'll do the same thing as always. I like knowing the option of doing basically nothing is there for me. Or the option to work on graphics or my website is there.

      Here's who I am, in a nut shell. A computer addicted, music obessed, almost 19 year old writer, who loves to stand out. I'm not trying to be different just so I don't fit in, I stand out because I like it. I love the unnatural hair colors. Right now, my hair has faded to pink, but it was a vibrant purple a few weeks ago. I want it back like that, with blue underneath. I also love tattoos and piercings! I believe I've meantioned this before, but I want two, now three tattoos, and a few piercings. I've been told its "immature", but you know what? I don't give a fuck! I like it, so what should it matter? I plan on getting my tattoos, and all my piercings. I want a Papa Roach quote on my wrist, my great grandpa's name, birthdate and deathdate somewhere (I'm not sure where, yet, I just know I want it.), and a heart with a musical note on my right side. I'll probably end up with more throughout my life, honestly.

   As for piercings I want my lip pierced the most, at least two more in my ears, my bellybutton and kind of my tongue. I'm not so sure about the bellybutton and tongue, thre's so much that can go wrong with those! I'm mainly concerned about how you're supposed to keep the tongue one from getting infected, how you'd keep food out of it, and how you're supposed to keep it clean. I mean, its in your mouth for Pete sake! I don't know, I need to do more research on that.  As for the bellybutton piercing, that makes me nervous because I've been told they can get ripped out so easily, and that sounds beyond painful to me.

    I don't know, I've heard multipule things about piercings and tattoos on girls. Some guys say its hot, some say its ugly. Some people seem to think anyone with piercings and crazy colored hair in band tees are immature, but I'm not so sure about that. I personally, think its awesome, and its just another form of expression. I personally think I'd high five someone's grandma if I saw her walking around with a stud in her lip, tattoos all over, and either was in a band tee or said she had one back home. That will be me one day! Hell, I'll be the granny that probably gets my grandkids to help me put crazy colors in my hair. And hey, at that point, I won't need the bleach, because I'll be gray!

 I am who I am, and I like expressing it. Anyone who doesn't like that, can get the fuck out. I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment