Saturday, May 26, 2012

Gather 'round. Ariel's talking

Oh how I love pissing my brother off over a computer before 9 o'clock in the morning. Its just so wonderful! No, I'm not serious. That was sarcasm, and there seriously needs to be a sarcasm font, just so I can indicate sarcasm better. I've meantioned this on Music = Life, but I feel like taking this further for a few minutes. I also feel like talking about a few other things, even though it seems like nobody actually takes the time to read these things.

             So yesterday, I finally changed the cover picture for Music = Life to be themed around Warped tour. Its fitting since the first date of the 2012 Warped tour is in three weeks, on June 16. The page though is not fully done yet, and its driving me nuts! It wouldn't bother me if Asking Alexandria was on Warped tour again this year, because then I could argue that it still goes with the theme, but since they aren't, its totally thrown off. My OCD is apparently kicking it and there's nothing I can do about it because my dad and brother are hogging the computer for a stupid fucking game! I feel like I don't dare say, "Well, can I actually get on there? I'm not wanting to play like you guys, I actually have work to do." I'm pretty sure I'd just get my head chewed off if I did that. So, I must keep my mouth shut because clearly Diablo 3 is way more important than the thing I'm sort of building a career off of.

           Yes, I'm pissed off. I find it highly unfair really, but whatever. I was going to try to get Photoshop on the laptop and just getting the unfinished graphic on here, but that failed. I'm just screwed for now. A friend of mine is going to help me out, so soon I'll be able to fix it. What would be the easiest is just getting me my own computer. That way, I could be on it as much as I want, with my Photoshop, and iTunes easily accessable.

     I promise, as soon as I can, it'll get done. As for the website, I haven't actually decided if I'm going to change it or not. The layout is currently themed around All Time Low, and has been for a month or two now. If I don't change it, I'm still good to go because they are on Warped tour this year. They also happen to be the number one band on my list of 'must see' bands at Warped tour. This being said, if I find the time, I might be changing it to go along with the multipule band theme, just in time for Warped tour. I do rather enjoy this layout, I love how it turned out. 'Course, I'm sure you're aware of that, its been up since April.

     I will get around to everything, but for now I must get off here and do stuff in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment