Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Details for Immortal Music 2012 plans!

If you are reading this, that probably means that the plans for 2012 have been posted. I just wanted to explain everything a little bit further, mostly to prevent as much confusion as possible.

   I'm thinking it'd be easiest if I explained day by day, rather than go with all the special things first.

I will be trying to post the news every single day, along with an straight of music every day. It'll be two hours on Saturday on Sunday, as long as I can swing it. Obviously there will be days where not everything gets done because I was either lazy or not near a computer, but I will try for sure to do things as much as I can.

Now on to the indiviual days, on Mondays I'll post anywhere between two and four album reviews, and play a game of Would You Rather. In case you don't know what that is, its a ridiculous but fun game where you ask someone two insane things that nobody would really want to do or ever have to do and they have to pick. Its kinda a stupid game, but also sort of fun. For example, "Would you rather lick peanut butter off a hobos foot or make out with a monkey?" If that sounds familar to you, that's because I got it from Zoey 101. There are no winners, so there'll be no prizes.

 On Tuesdays, I'm gonna suggest bands and songs to people. They won't always be bands you've never heard of, but it can still be fun to get the feedback, and its advertising for them. I'll also be playing lyric games. I see them all the time on pages, and how you play is the page admin (in this case, me) posts a song quote and whoever guesses it right or finishes the lyric properly first wins. The winner will get a picture request, or sometimes a graphic request.

   Wednesdays will be a little empty. I'll make graphics and every other one post a band biography. Anyone who's been on Immortal Music can tell I don't exactly like writing band biographies, but I honestly need to. So I am going to try to get that done, that means there'll be about two of those a month, which'll help a lot. If I managed to keep that up for a full year that alone will be twenty four a year. I think...math is not my strong suit, that's kinda why I'm a writer.

      Thursday is a little empty too, I plan on posting a lot of lyric videos, the news, music, and that's it. I know lyric videos aren't anything big, but what I'm thinking is I'll probably make one new one and share a whole lot more that are outstanding to me. They will not be part of the hour of music.

Friday I will post more album reviews, probably the same ammount as Mondays, two to four. I also will be posting music videos. I will just pick out some of my favorites, so something like that, and post them. Like the lyric videos, they won't be part of the hour of music.

  Saturdays will have the music news, an article about entertainment things (probably mostly Youtubers), random trivia. I haven't quite decided if I am going to turn it into a game, I post trivia and see if people know if its true or false, or if it'll just be random facts. It may be a mix of all of it. There will also be two hours of music every Saturday.

  Then on Sunday, there will be a special blog from me just saying whatever I want. I do these from time to time anyways, and still probably will, but I am going to try to make it a habit every Sunday. It could be on any topic, or even really no topic. I also plan on doing something that any 90's kid will probably greatly enjoy. I decided that I wanted to do an All That inspired 'Vital Infomation For Your Every Day Life." I actually was watching some Shane Dawson video when he mentioned Lori Beth Dimberg, the girl who did vital information. That was probably my favorite part of All That, and still is, so I thought it'd be fun if I tried to do the same thing. Its easy really, you basically just say anything that's good to do, and then something random that is not good to do. For example; "It is good to cover your mouth when you cough, it is not a good idea to cover your mouth with your baby sister when you cough." Or just something stupid and funny like that.

       So that's the plans, hopefully I stick to them and that you guys like the idea I have. I am open to suggestions, just leave a comment, and if its good, maybe I'll try it!

  Oh, before I go, I feel I should say this. My original idea was to do videos instead of blogs on Sundays, but my camera's audio sucks, so I really can't. Once I get a good camera, I am absolutely going to do that, but there's no telling when I'm going to get a good camera. Those aren't cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment