Friday, December 9, 2011

Here's the game plan for today.

Ok guys, so here's what I'm gonna do (if everything goes as planned). I'm going to post the news here in a few minutes, come back here to Facebook, post a few new things into my "Band Bucketlist", attempt to make my lyric video that I was working on yesterday, post that (if it gets finished), post the album reviews I have completed. Oh, and I really need to post a Song Of The Day. I've seriously neglected that lately, and I don't know why! Its just been slipping my mind, I guess.

           I might as well go ahead and tell you guys what the video will be for. Keep in mind, computers are insanely stupid some days, and it may not actually let me make it, but if it does, it will be for the Sleeping With Sirens cover of "Fuck You" by Cee Loo Green. Does this really come as much of a shock to anyone? I mean come on, I've only been posting that song practically every day since it came out. I sort of got the idea to do this because of Shane Dawson, honestly. I was watching his latest video, and for some reason, it inspired something out of me.
Shane, as screwed up as his videos may sometimes be, actually is really inspiring. He's a goof ball, but with very good morals. I've been thinking about making a lyric video for "Fuck You" for a couple weeks now, but the one I made yesterday that got deleted was kick ass. You guys would have loved it. I'm going to try to do something similar to it today, but no promises.

Anyways, I am now wasting time that I do not have to waste. I need to get started on my work, because not only do I have plenty to do online, I also have to make cookies today. Sorry I can't share those with you guys. :P

I'll talk to you all later. I don't know why things are now getting posted in a weird form of a paragraph. That always happens when I post a video in a blog. Don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment