Monday, December 19, 2011

Plans wrapped up in a blankie

So I am sitting here at my kitchen table wrapped up in a black blankie with pink skulls. Its techincally a throw, but I just like calling it a blankie. I am sitting with it wrapped around me because I am cold, my nose is running and instead of being a normal person and just grabbing the jacket I had hanging not two feet aware from my bed, I just walked into my room and grabbed this off my bed. Its not even that cold in here, but I just wanted to feel warm.

         I think I've re-caught (I don't care if its not a word, I am using it!) a cold that I had. Wonderful. Thank you, father, for giving it back to me. How very thoughtful of you. -_- Not really. Anyways, its a week to Christmas, and only two until the new year begins. I've been talking such hype about my plans for Immortal Music in the new year, but I haven't told you guys really much of anything I have planned. I've been trying to keep it all a surprise until December 31, but I just was informed that my friends are planning a New Years party, so I don't think I'll be home to post all the changes.

   Because I am thinking of that fact, and I just sort of want to post it all, I think I will be posting the daily plans today. Some things will stay the same, and there'll be more added. Its sort of my way of trying to get the page more active, as well as the site.

   Also a side note, I haven't gotten to upgrade the site yet to a pro account. I have been talking about this for months, and being Christmas time, and in the middle of tour season, I keep thinking of other things I want. One of them being seeing D.R.U.G.S in concert. The updates will come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment