Saturday, December 10, 2011

Here's what's going on today!

Oh how I wish I had internet on my phone so I could post updates throughout the day of what I'm doing on the Facebook page. One day I will, that'll make things easier. Anyways, while I do not know if anyone really reads what I say here, I wanted to tell people what I am up to today. It all involves Music = Life and Immortal Music.

             Yesterday I wrote five album reviews, Here And Now by Nickelback, Damage by Emphatic, Race You To The Bottom by New Medicine, Best Intentions by We Are The In Crowd, and Let's Cheers To This by Sleeping With Sirens. All of which will be posted today. For some reason, I got up and decided I was going to write album reviews, and instead of doing my adverage of three at a time, I did four and a half, and completed the fifth one right before I went to sleep last night. Don't ask me why, I honestly don't have a clue. 

           Those will be up today, and I will be trying once again to make my lyric video for "Fuck You" by Sleeping With Sirens. I have been trying for a couple days now and it just hasn't worked. I will try to get that done and posted sometime today though.

    Also, tonight I have my sixth interview! This one is with a local band that isn't getting the recongition they deserve yet. I'm hoping I can help them get more popular. That should be up tomorrow, plus I am going to take pictures. That may take a while to get up though.

So that's what's going, I'm gonna stop talking here and get to work! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment