Friday, December 23, 2011

Letters to Santa...

Dear Santa,

   What do I want for Christmas this year? Oh there's plenty of things...one of them needs to like six rockstars in my room. If that's at all possible, that'd be nice. Not in poster form, the real humans, please. I will return them, I promise. I still want them to be able to make music, and frankly, they will not be able to from my bedroom. I just want some time from the boys from Black Veil Brides, Adam Gontier, and maybe Jack and Alex from All Time Low. That'd be a party. Through in Matt Good too, please, Andy will be happier than.
        I also really would like it if you could get Max Green back into Escape The Fate, and Nick Matthews back into Get Scared. Those bands just will not be the same without them. There's plenty of things I want, but I won't use up too much of your time.
          Can I ask for a few more things though? I want my best friend back, I miss him greatly, its been very weird going through life without him, without getting to see him just about every day. I got to hang out with him for the first time in months yesterday, that was really nice. Maybe I should accept that as a Christmas gift alone. Yeah...maybe I should, please forget I asked. I feel like I am being greedy.

        Oh, and can you please help all the people in the world who need some help right now? Christmas isn't too great for many people this year. Lots of small children are being forced to learn the truth about you too soon, just because their families can't afford it. For some, there's not even a special meal to celebrate. Its just an oridinary day, when it shouldn't be. I realize I'm asking a lot, but it bothers me.

            I've been trying to avoid the thought of Christmas souly because I couldn't afford to buy many gifts nor was I recieving any. Then it dawned on me, that's not what Christmas is about. Its about showing people you care, and too many people do not do that ever. My weakness is that I care too much, I've always felt that way, and probably always will. I want more people to care about one another. It'd make the world a better place if you ask me. If everyone would think of just one person this year that was not themselves, they'd make two people happy. They'd be happy because someone thought about them, and you'd be happy because you made someone feel good. Isn't that what its all about?

        I guess in a nut shell, if I put all the concert tickets, money, iTunes cards, clothing and band merchandise aside, all I really want for Christmas is people to care about each other for just a day. Just one. Is that too hard?

          Merry Christmas to anyone who may have read this. I hope it is a good one.

Lots of Love,
Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment