Friday, November 11, 2011

Falling In Reverse and album reviews!

This morning I got up, and wrote three album reviews. I'll be posting those on Immortal Music later, and may just write another one later. I don't know yet, but its possible. I also got up and started watching live videos of Falling In Reverse and D.R.U.G.S.

             If anyone really pays attention at all to the Facebook page, you probably already know I am a big of D.R.U.G.S fangirl. That's not entirely true. This also won't be news to you if you ever really see the page, but while I do love D.R.U.G.S' music, the real draw to them is Matt Good. I find him to be adorable as hell, which is rather rare for a rocker. They usually look tough or some would say "emo.", not him though. He looks like a little boy, sometimes. I just want to hug him!

            I feel like such a loser posting all that, when I'm supposed to be professional. You know what though? I'm not a professional yet! Even if I was, so what? I'm going into an industry where you're not supposed to be stuck up, with your hair in a bun and a pants suit. You're supposed to be the one with the crazy colors in your hair, wearing band tees and Tripps if you want to. Music is all about expressing yourself, so why not let the ones who support it express themselves in a unique way too. I'm aware that most journalists are professional, in the nicer outfits, and all that good stuff, but I don't care. I am me, and who knows? Maybe me being different from the rest will get me more fame in the music business. I'm not in it to be famous, but if I happen to get there along the way, well, that'd be ok.

       I feel like I jump around a lot with my blogs, and maybe I do. Do you guys even care? Probably not, I don't think any of you really read this thing. If you do, please comment on the link that brought you here from the Facebook page telling me you read these.

     I also have to mention this, I just found what is a fake account for Max Green, Escape The Fate's bassist. It even says its fake, but what I don't get it is why it says he's gay and in a relationship with Monte (Escape The Fate's gutiarist)! He is not gay, and defentily not in a relationship with Monte. That being said I wouldn't be shocked if Max was bi, seeing as I've seen him kiss Craig and basically feel him up before for no known reason.

       I feel like, if you're going to make a fanpage or whatever, at least have your facts right.

Sorry, random rant over. Um...like I said, I'll get the album reviews up today, and I'll post the news in a little while. I think I'm gonna go watch some more Shane Dawson. I showed that one I posted on the Facebook page to my brother and now I kinda watch some more. Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment