Monday, November 14, 2011

Wasting time

Once again, I have been wasting time watching Shane Dawson for hours on end. Normally, I try to keep track, but I have no idea how long its been. I'm guessing somewhere between two or four hours. I don't know, he's really freakin' addictive. I wanted to ask you guys though, would it be cool if I interviewed Shane Dawson? I keep thinking of questions for him, and I did find his email address, so why not? It'd be pretty fucking awesome. I think it'd be a good time, anyways.

       He puts me in such a random mood, though I'll admit he's made me cry like three times. One of which, he had me bawling. That was this morning. I'm in a good mood, so I won't go into detail. Let's just say, I watched one of his videos about his grandmother, who has now passed away, and I couldn't take it. It struck a nerve that I try to surpress a lot, but it also does come to the surface. Friends know the story, and do try to keep me away from the subject, because it puts me in a very dark place. Anyways, apart from that, I do really think he's a cool person. Many people are aware that I have been watching him like crazy lately. Not really because I am being an OCD fangirl or anything like that, its for a few reasons. One of them being that he is funny, obviously, or else I wouldn't waste my days watching his videos.

         Another reason is, if I ever do get to interview him, I don't think it'd look very good if I don't have a clue what his videos are about. I mean, where are you gonna come up with questions if you don't know the person's material? You kinda have to know it. So, um, I keep thinking of all these random things today, and I am thinking I'm going to start doing a lot next year. Like start making Vlogs or whatever, even though I really doubt they'll be popular. I just was thinking earlier that this year, while its had it's up's and down's has been a great year.

      I've gone to two concerts, soon to be three, met one of my favorite people on the planet (Max Green), saw three of my favorite bands this year, and got to meet one of them. Then this Friday, I'll be seeing and meeting another one of my favorites, Mayday Parade. I feel like I've been bragging about that, I'm really sorry, guys, if its seemed like I have been. I just feel so honored getting to do this. How many people get to say they get to go to a concert for one of their favorite bands for free? Plus they get to meet them, again for free, all because they showed great interest in the band as people for the most part? I knew it comes with the job, but its rare when people just starting out get to do this. I don't think people get how truely awesome that is.

       Oh, and quick announcement. I still don't have the money for the upgrade for Immortal Music, but I am hoping to get it for Christmas. My grandpa, most years, sends me about $50 for Christmas, and if he does this year I'll use that to get the pro upgrade for the site. It'll last a year, so I am just hoping next year I'll have the money to upgrade again, or else...well I don't know what the fuck I'll do. Once I get that I'll stop posting blogs here.

           I'm gonna wrap this up, but seriously, tell me if you like the idea of me interviewing Shane Dawson. Even if you don't, I probably will still try. Also, if you want, think of some people you'd like to see me interview. Comment on that shit. :) Bye, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment