Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So much to do!

  I want to apologize again, last night I got a little emotional on the Facebook page, a lot of you guys saw it, and some people responded. I appericate the ones that responded, and to all, I still apologize. I didn't mean to, it just sort of happened.

             Anyways, on to the normal stuff. I wanted to say I have been working on plans for Immortal Music and Music = Life. I believe I mentioned this yesterday, but I am still working on it. I'm planning set days for some things, and some daily things. I am planning on starting all this on Sunday, January 1, 2012. I won't tell you all what I'm planning yet, but I think people will like it. Or at least I hope people will like it.
 
              I think the page will be more active this way, and that'll be nice. Um...I just realized I have like nothing else to say, so I guess I'll go. Bye guys!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment