Monday, November 28, 2011

Most anticipated things of 2012!

I was looking at Alternative Press' Most Anticipated albums of 2012, and it got me thinking. What do I want to see come out in 2012? They only mentioned albums and EP's, but what about all the tours? Not to mention, I am not looking forward to any of the things they mentioned, though I knew about The Used planning to release an album next year, and that is pretty cool. Feel free to read everything they had to say right here. Everything I have to say is vastly different.

      For one, I can not wait to hear more for D.R.U.G.S. Their first album is amazing, but one album is not enough. They have come so far so fast, and I am certain that they will amaze us all with their sophmore album, whenever it may come out. If you ask me, they are the best band to start this year.

    I also look forward to hearing the third Boys Like Girls album, whenever that's due out. I always enjoy their music, and as long as they do not drastically change, I'll still love them.

There's also seeing Falling In Reverse tour more, as they've barely gotten to lately. There's been a lot of issues trying to get their tours up and going, and I think that's a shame. I've heard Ronnie say he loves playing shows, so it sucks for him that he barely has. They played five dates on Warped this summer, and a few short tours with Eyes Set To Kill and others. I want to see them tour a lot more this coming year, and put out a new album! I have a feeling they probably will, seeing as Ronnie said he wrote over four hundred songs while in jail. They have material set for a very long time if they'd want.

      I'd love to see All Time Low touring more, and put out another album as well. Preferably, one very similar to Dirty Work. That is honestly, their best album. The true pop-rock sound works wonders for them, and I love it.

    Then there's Warped tour 2012. Bands will be announced soon, and dates are already out, but it is possibly the biggest tour for music. Everyone knows about Warped tour, and if you don't, you live under a rock obviously. There is nothing else quite like it, not here in America anyways. So far only one band has been confirmed for Warped, and that's You Me At Six. I saw them live, and they said they will be on next year's Warped tour while on stage. There's been rumors going around that Falling In Reverse will be on all the dates, on the main stage this year at Warped, and I have heard rumors that All Time Low and Yellowcard will be on the 2012 Warped. Whether that's true or not, I don't know. All Time Low has not been on Warped in some time, though they did play a few dates this year. I hope its true, I'd love to see All Time Low on Warped tour.

           I'd also love to see D.R.U.G.S, Black Veil Brides, The Ready Set, all return to Warped tour this year. I heard they were among some of the best at Warped that were not on the main stage, and I think that'd be kick ass. As a music journalist, I am thinking I'll go to Warped tour 2012 because its one hell of a chance to meet and really talk to a ton of people. Not even just the people in the band, but the people who work for the band. You can learn a lot from just them even.

  Here's a list of just some of the people I'd love to see on Warped tour 2012. Half of these probably won't be on there, but you never know.
All Time Low, Mayday Parade, The Ready Set, NeverShoutNever, Black Veil Brides, D.R.U.G.S, Artist Vs Poet, Avril Lavigne, Black Tide, Blood On The Dance Floor, Boys Like Girls, We Are The In Crowd, The Maine, Go Radio, Sixx.AM, Falling In Reverse, Escape The Fate, Drive A, Get Scared, Five Finger Death Punch, Glamour Of The Kill, Halestorm, Hell Or Highwater, Hey Monday, Hit The Lights, Life On Repeat, Lovehatehero, BlessTheFall, The Material, Modern Day Escape, My Chemical Romance, My Darkest Days, One Less Reason, Panic! At The Disco, Pierce The Veil, Picture Me Broken, The Pretty Reckless, Secondhand Serenade, Simple Plan, Sleeping With Sirens, Spill Canvas, The Starting Line, Valencia, Vampires Everywhere!, The Veer Union, We're All Virus.

There'd be more, like Art Of Dying, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, Adelita's Way, and a few others, but I know they'd never in a million years be on Warped tour Some of the ones I mentioned like, Five Finger Death Punch, MCR, and probably Black Tide wouldn't either. Ones like All Time Low, Mayday, The Ready Set, and others are plausable though. We're All Virus would be stoked to do Warped Tour, that'd mean they'd get to play shows out of the state of Florida. They're still a local band. I don't really know why I want NeverShoutNever! on Warped tour, I only like one song by him. I guess its because he's adorable. Superficial reason, I know.

   The number one thing I am looking forward to, however, is Three Days Grace fourth studio album. It has been completed since May or somewhere right around there. The release date, and title are still unknown, but I am highly excited for it. As many people know, they're my favorite band, and out of the three albums they currently have, they only have two songs I don't like. They're such an amazing band, so I can not wait to hear more for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment