Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What an amazing year!

I know people normally do things like this on New Years Eve, but I feel its important to say some things now. 2011, though its had its down's, has been such an incredible year. I've realized who my true friends are, made some new ones, and have begun living my dream. I decided this year that I want to be a music journalist, and have been working very hard to pursue that dream. Not only have I landed interviews with Jason Nott of Drive A, Bryan Stars from YouTube, but also Mayday Parade.

           I have won tickets to see several of my favorite bands this year. First this year, I saw Escape The Fate with Alesana, Motionless In White, Drive A, and Get Scared on January 30,2011. Then I saw Avenged Sevenfold, supported by Three Days Grace and Bullet For My Valentine on May 9, 2011. I won tickets to go to Uproar Festival 2011 with Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, Bullet For My Valentine, Escape The Fate, Black Tide, Seether, Sevendust, Art Of Dying, and Hell Or Highwater for September 3. Unfortunately, I did not get to go to that, but we still had the tickets. Then on November 18th I got the honor to meet Mayday Parade, recieve a photo pass, and see them live with We Are The In Crowd, The Make, There For Tomorrow, and You Me At Six.

      Now, for November 23, I have tickets to see Avenged Sevenfold again with Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, and Hollywood Undead on the first date of the Buried Alive tour. Or, as its called her local, the X-Mas Ball!!

    This makes me so freakin' happy right now. After tomorrow, I would have seen five of my favorite bands this year alone! How many people are ever able to say that? My favorites include Three Days Grace, Escape The Fate, Mayday Parade, Black Veil Brides, and Bullet For My Valentine used to be in there. I won't get into that though, I am in a good mood right now, and explaining that always brings my mood down.

       This year has been incredible, I've gotten to do so many things that most people never get to do, and I can not say how thankful I am for it. We've never been lucky people, but for some reason we've been incredibly lucky this year. Perfect time of the year to be thankful for things, I suppose.

     Now I can not wait for tomorrow! I hope to meet Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides.

No comments:

Post a Comment