Thursday, November 17, 2011

Props to those YouTubers out there...and Mayday Parade concert tomorrow!

Hey guys, so we all know about those YouTubers out there, big ones like Smosh, Shane Dawson and Ray William Johnson, and a million more. I don't know how they stand it! I tried to make a video yesterday, it took me like thirteen tries and I still didn't end up keeping that! I don't know if it was me or the camera, but you could barely hear me at all, and I think I was talking pretty loud.
 
           I think I may scrap the whole "vlog" idea, and just stick to blogs. I don't know yet, opinions would be nice, but who am I kidding? When I ask for opinions I never get them from you guys. I don't know why really, I don't think anyone likes the whole blog idea. The most views I've gotten in one day was seven, but generally its one or two. Anyways, it really was not working out too well, but whatever. Someone might care and read these random things.

     Before I go, I wanted to share some stuff with you guys. I 'll start the official entertainment section within the next few months but Shane Dawson posted a new video, you can check that out below, and Smosh was in an Epic Meal Time video, which you can view by clicking right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment