Friday, November 18, 2011

How am I supposed to not feel bad?

As everyone on the Facebook page knows, I am going to see Mayday Parade tonight. I am excited, but at the same time I feel like an awful person. We really can not afford this, but yet I still really want to go. Its a huge opprunity, and while others are meeting the band too, I doubt any of them are going to get there the way I did. I got it because I showed interest in the band as people. I don't fully know what the "street team" does, but even if its similar, the curcumstances are vastly different.


              Anyways, I don't know what to do. I feel like a horrible person for even wanting to go still. I got so annoyed earlier I just said "Fuck it, we're not going!" My parents wouldn't accept that. They know how important this is to me, but at the same time, you know what's gonna happen. Since we can't afford it, we'll go without something soon and then I'll hear about it. I have some money, and I do plan on forcing it upon my mother. Either way, I still feel awful..

No comments:

Post a Comment