Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm surprised.

I'm surprised guys, I get on here today to post something just for the hell of it, and decided to check the stats from yesterday. The last blog I had, never got more than two views a day. Yesterday 11 people viewed it, its still not much but still pretty awesome to me. Thank you, guys!

        Now on to what I actually came on here for. Is anyone else sick of seeing statuses saying, "Missing him" or "Missing her."? I saw like four today, two of them are from a thirteen year old and it annoys me!I get so tired of seeing lovey dovey messages being posted in some people's status. Its like, I get it, you miss your boyfriend, do you have to mention it at the end of EVERY status. Ugh, maybe its just me, I don't know. Its always bugged me, and even when I've been in a relationship, I can not say as though I ever posted a status saying I missed them. Or if I did, it was like one or two times.

     What's really annoying is when its a thirteen year old, I mean come the fuck on. I feel like anyone under the age of 14 should have crushes, not relationships! Fifteen is ok, sixteen is the age I feel is acceptable. You have to hit a level of maturity for a real relationship, without that, you're gonna "Break up" with someone every two days, and be very upset, and possbibly get pressured into something you will regret later. Its just all around a bad idea, if you ask me. Again, maybe its just me, I don't know.

            *Sigh* Random rant over. Just as an aside, I am listening to what I thought was a leaked verison of Punk Goes Pop 4, but its totally fake! I'm not sure if the For All Those Sleeping cover of "You Belong With Me" was real or not, but the "Super Bass" cover was defentily not! It was Artist Vs Poet, not The Downtown Fiction. Still a good cover, but its the wrong name! This person seriously needs to put the real band name up, and stop lying. She was trying to tell people that it was too The Downtown Fiction because Artist Vs Poet is not on Punk Goes Pop 4. Bitch, you're just lying, or really clueless about bands.

       I'm still listening to the fake album, as I do enjoy covers, but so far I'm not overly impressed. I listened to the "You Belong With Me" cover, and I liked that, love "Super Bass", "We R Who We R", didn't like that one, and now I'm on "Fuck You". Supposedly its Sleeping With Sirens, I know for a fact its not! I forget the actual band name, but its not Sleeping With Sirens. The singer's voice is too low to be Sleeping With Sirens. Now I am listening to what is supposedly Woe Is Me's cover of "Last Friday Night".  Its a cover of it that I have known for a while. "Last Friday Night" by The Vegas Wake Up. I just wanted to see if it would be this cover or not, as I knew it'd be fake and sometime today Woe Is Me is offically releasing the cover.

        I'll keep posting songs on the Facebook page, and a couple of the songs I've heard and mentioned above are currently on the FB page.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment