Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Anyone want to help me get an interview? (Espeically the BVB Army here!)

A lot of you know this, but I do try to interview bands. I haven't gotten very many interviews yet, but I'm doing fairly well for someone fully on their own with this, and only been trying about a year. I don't ask for help with much, I do over all want to know I suceeded on my own.

        Sometimes, however, you do need some assistance. Today, I was on Facebook, looking up more contact information for bands, and while I was looking at my list, I saw the Black Veil Brides' manager's email. I forgot about it, but I had emailed them at the beginning of the Buried Alive tour they were on with Avenged Sevenfold in late November of 2011. There was never a reply, and while I do think my chances are slim to none, maybe if people really tried to raise some awareness I could get it.
           This brings me to my request. If you all could please, go to Black Veil Brides Facebook, and send Tweets on Twitter to, @OfficialBVB, @JakePittsBVB, @ccbvb, @JinxxBVB, @AshleyPurdy, and @AndyBVB. If you're going through Facebook, please send a message with a link to Music = Life AND Immortal Music, saying something along the lines of "Hey, you guys should do an interview with Ariel May. It'd be awesome, and she'd appericate it." Something like that, feel free to paraphrase. Or if you're going through Twitter, please say they should do an interview with me, and link my personal profile, @ArielMay527 as well as my Immortal Music Twitter account, @ImmortalMusic27. By the way, feel free to follow both of those.

        I do plan on emailing him/ her (I'm not sure if their manager is a guy or a girl, all I know is their name is 'Jamie') sometime this evening, so if you all could share the link to this blog on your pages, profiles, whatever you want. Tumblrs, Twitters, anywhere you could possibly share it, I'd appericate it. Also, please leave a comment (on Music = Life) telling me if you've shared it and where you've shared it. I'll post a thank you note or something in the next day or so acknowledging your assistance.

   Thank you in advance to anyone that helps me out. If get this interview, I'll make sure to point out just how much the BVB Army really does care about them, and all that. The interview will more than likely not end up being in person, or if it does, it'll be whenever they go back out on a North American tour, and hit up Florida. Thank you guys, I do appericate it, probably more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment