Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tattooing is a family event? Since when?

I've been wanting to get my first tattoo for some time now, and I guess when I mentioned this to my Dad, it gave him an idea. He is a tattoo junky, he has at least nine tattoos, and is always wanting more. All his, except one that he got for me, are all comic book characters. Mom has one, a rose on her leg, but she wants to get a bracelet tattooed with the Avenged Sevenfold Deathbat in it, my brother wants a Legend Of Zelda Tri Force on his hand.

              I don't think that's a good idea. Why on Earth would you want a video game tattoo? Espeically of nothing more than three triangles? It just sounds like a bad idea to me, especially if it is on his hand. Not only will that hurt like a bitch, but you can't really hide it if you ever need to.

   As for me, I actually want two tattoos. My first one though, is going to be on my right side, and will be a treble clef (fancy music note) inside of a heart. I haven't decided if I want it to be colored in or not, but I probably will end up coloring it red. The other one I want will be across my shoulder blades, and in fancy letters, "Our scars remind us that the past is real." For those who don't know, that is a quote from "Scars" by Papa Roach, which I consider to be my "theme song". I do not feel as thought that will change anytime, as I think my weakness will always be that I care too much, no matter how much I change.

     My dad actually says he wants to get us all tattooed. I am not sure when this will happen, but I know for sure sometime this year. Whether its here with my family, or in another state with my best friend. She wants to go get her first tattoo soon as well, and I may be going to visit her in April, and she wants us to go get our first tattoos together. Either way, by the end of 2012, I will get my first tattoo, and I can't wait.

       I find it sort of amusing really. My 4'11, 100lbs self that looks tweleve at eighteen and a half, wants two tattoos and seven more piercings. I want my lip peirced, my tongue, my belly button, my nose, my cartilage in my left ear pierced, and two more holes in both ears. I already have five ears total between my two ears.

2 comments:

  1. If you brother is going for a Zelda tattoo, he should go for the hyrule crest. Putting it on his hand is a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to suggest that to him, though I personally have no idea what it is. I am sure he'd know though.

      Yeah, that's what I told him though. If he wants it, fine, but he should put it somewhere that can be covered.

      Delete