Friday, February 10, 2012

Immortal Music Fest!

I'm pretty sure I've talked about this before, but now I feel like I must do it again. Come on, you know you enjoy my weird little daydreams that I for some odd reason like to post on the internet. Oh, you don't? Sorry then, feel free to close this blog and go else where. I will not be offended.

          I saw a fake line up for the Reading Festival 2012 that'll take place in Leeds, UK. It said some vastly different acts like The Jonas Brothers, Nickelback, Miley Cyrus, Tokio Hotel, ect. I should have realized it was fake, espeically when I saw Fall Out Boy, who've been on a break since 2009. It got me thinking though, because honestly, I'd love to see the Jonas Brothers and Nickelback at one concert, along with McFly, Selena Gomez, ect. So, I thought, who would I put on a lineup for a festival? If I was the one who got to set it up, as long as they agreed, I could get whoever I wanted.

   I'm thinking I'd have it where everyone played a full or mostly full set, so it is pretty much guarenteed to be a long concert. That way, I do not have to pick a headliner, and if someone comes for this band, but not this one, at least the band they came for played a full set.

         The main "headliners" will be: Jonas Brothers, Three Days Grace, Art Of Dying, Nickelback, and Avenged Sevenfold. I know the Jonas Brothers don't fit at all, but I'll balance it out somehow, plus, I love them.

             Supporting acts would be: Mayday Parade, All Time Low, The Ready Set, NeverShoutNever, Falling In Reverse, Asking Alexandria, Escape The Fate, Emphatic, Adelita's Way, Safetysuit, Daughtry, We're All Virus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Black Veil Brides, D.R.U.G.S., Seether, My Darkest Days, Nick Jonas And The Administration, Joe Jonas, We Are The In Crowd, Shinedown.

I think it'd have to be a two day festival. Which means, I guess I could do it one of two way. Just mix them all up and decide who goes what days, or I could keep the "pop" bands seperate from the rock ones. If I did that, I'd have 17 rock bands, and only ten pop ones. I may have to think up some more pop-ish ones.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment