Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I am apparently a concert whore

  I go to a lot of concerts, its sort of what I live for. Or at least, that's what it feels like sometimes. Not only did I try to go see Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows on their first ever headlining tour last night, and I tried to go see Falling In Reverse on January 21, but I am already planning out other concerts.

        I would love to go see Nickelback on tour with My Darkest Days, Bush, and Seether on May 5, Daughtry with Safetysuit in April, Warped tour not once or twice, but three times. Warped tour, times three is actually my friend's idea. Two days so we can make sure to see everyone we want, and one day just so we can meet anyone we want.

   There's a lot of people I want to see this year that I have yet to, and some I'd love to see again. I've already seen a lot of bands, and some I don't care if I ever see live again, but I want to see Three Days Grace for a third time, and see Mayday Parade, Art of Dying, Black Veil Brides, Emphatic, the Jonas Brothers, and Shinedown all for a second time. Chances are, at some point I'll also see Avenged Sevenfold for a thrid time, just because my mom adores them, and I wouldn't pass up a concert.

      Then there's a ton of people I'd love to see this year. Nick Jonas And The Administration, The Ready Set, All Time Low, Nickelback, Seether, Blood On The Dance Floor, D.R.U.G.S, Falling In Reverse, and a ton more. I just want to make this year a bigger one than last year. I hope to interview everyone I see, even though that's highly unlikely, espeically if I go to Warped tour.

   Oh speaking of Warped tour, there's some big rumors going around All Time Low and Falling In Reverse will both be playing the main stage for Warped this year. More bands should be relased sometime today on the Vans Warped tour website, so I guess slowly but surely, we'll find out if those rumors are true. I've been hearing the rumor about All Time Low since November, and I'm beginning to suspect that it is totally true. My friend heard it directly from someone who has toured with All Time Low (I forget who at the the moment), and that night You Me At Six confirmed they'll be on Warped. It also just came out that Mayday Parade is going to be on it as well, and they too have toured wtih ATL before, so I am seriously thinking its true.

             If it is, I am defentily going at least once. I plan on going anyways, its a major opprotunity to meet not only the bands themselves, but their manager and crew. People never think about the fact that the managers can actually tell you a lot of stuff about the band. So if you're going for the same dream I am, do not be discouraged if you find a band's manager, but can not get to the band themselves. Take the time to talk to the managers, they can be a big help to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment