Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I am hoping to get back to work on things!

As many are aware, I have not been able to update Immortal Music and Music = Life as I once hoped due to techincal difficulties. Luckily, we now have a new compuer, which is what I am currently using. All the information, such as my Photoshop, will be removed from the old computer and placed onto the new one within the next couple of days. So, I will be able to change Immortal Music's layout, make a new profile picture for Music = Life and make the planned graphics.

        I am hoping to get back on track with all the plans I talked about for the new year, but there is one slight problem. My website does not enjoy letting me do the things I want to. Last night for instance, I attempted to actually post the news for the first time in about a month. There's a lot going on, big tours and a few releases, so I felt like I should talk about it. I tried to, and got about half of it posted, and then the stupid website stopped responding and refused to let me click in the text box to type up everything.

  Now, that does bring me to an idea, I could either try to find yet another website for myself, or I could post the news on the blog here. Another option is I just keep attempting to post things on the site, due to the fact that I do not want to have to find another site since I do send my links to managers and management companies,  and I'd rather they have the correct link.  I also do not like the idea of using the blog as the news section because I feel the blog should be for my random rants and all that, and it is unprofessional to have a section on your site, and never use it for what its actually for.

        So, I do believe I am going to attempt to just keep posting things. Hopefully, it'll behave and allow me to do so. I also think I may re-work all the plans I had, just because those didn't seem to be interesting anyone. I think I'll sit down with the plans later today and see what else I could come up with.

  Are you guys happy that I'm going to try to pick up my plans again, or do you guys not really care? Leave a comment on the link to this blog on the Facebook page telling me what you think. Also, leave any suggestions or feedback there too. I seriously want more activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment