Sunday, January 1, 2012

Its 2012!

Its 2012, and if you've been on Music = Life lately, you know what that means! In case you don't, I'm going to fill you in right now. It means bigger and better things for Immortal Music and Music = Life. More activities, and more things will be added! All the "festivities" begin today, which means I'll be posting a full two hours of music, All That inspired "Vital Information For Your Every Day Life" and this blog! I have big dreams and goals this year, mostly all revolving around my website and page. Call me a loser, I don't really care. Music is my life, and I am simply trying to make a very good name for myself. I think this year, and all my plans will help so much.

          I hope to get the page and site very active by playing games of Would You Rather, lyric games, posting graphics, a ton of music, and a ton of stuff on Immortal Music. My current plan is to post eight to ten album reviews in one week, and a band biography every other week. I don't really know how well that's going to work, but I'm going to try my hardest not to get lazy and stick to my ideas as much as I can. If you're wondering what else I have in mind, you can click here to read more details about the year to come for Immortal Music and Music = Life.

       I have such big dreams for this year. I want to get the views up on Immortal Music a lot, pay for an actual domain name, I'd like to figure out how I can get paid for this and my photography. I want to get over 1,000 people on Music = Life, I want to interview a ton of people like Blood On The Dance Floor (I'm working on that now.), The Ready Set (an email has already been sent), Three Days Grace, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria -and so many more!

 I also have big goals for off of the internet and non-music related. I'd really like to be braver with everything I do, and actually try to look more like I want to more often. I feel its good for the ego, and maybe that'd help make me braver even. Maybe its a stupid idea, but I may try it.

  Anyways, happy new year everyone! So tell me, what are some of your goals for this year? Keep checking Immortal Music and Music = Life for all the updates, once again you can go to Music = Life on Facebook to find out everything I have planned for 2012. All updates start today on Music = Life, remember that, and tell me what you guys think. I seriously am interested, and want to really get involved with fans this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment