Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Something of a God.

There's not many people in this world I'd call a "god", but there are a couple. Some will not agree with me about the one person, others may. I'm not sure, but for many reasons I think Adam Gontier and Nicholas Jerry Jonas are two legendary people, who should be considered gods of some sort. Adam is a rock God, I'll whole heartedly admit that, but Nick is a bit harder to explain.

           Not many people really know his greatness, they hear the name 'Jonas' and automatically tune out all talk of him and assume that the person who is hyping him up is just a fangirl. Nick Jonas has done so much already, and stays humble. He's only 19 going on 20 this year, but yet he's played stages internationally, been on Broadway, and television, but yet has still stayed humble. He's an impressive man, you know you're good when Broadway accepts you: espeically if you're a six year old little boy. Until he was eleven, Nick performed in big name Broadway shows like Beauty And The Beast, Annie Get Your Gun and The Sound Of Music. Then he had a solo deal that turned into a huge brother project, then he did more acting and a solo project. He never stops, and keeps pushing for more, while trying to empower anyone. He gravitates more toward the kids with Type 1 Diabetes, because he went through quite a struggle with that at a young age.

         Everyone knows that though, its very well known. I have adored Nick Jonas since I was just tweleve years old and he was thirteen. That was six, nearly seven years now, but yet he is the one person I would actually get excited over meeting. I do get excited about meeting others, but I don't show it. They're normal people, and I see that. Nick Jonas however, is defentily more than normal to me, I know he's not, but I don't see it. I would probably do the typical "fangirl" thing and cry or pass out. I did it when I saw them live, I'll fully admit that. I am somewhat ashamed of it, but honestly the Jonas Brothers are not just a band to me. I defend them as if they're family, even though I have never met them, and the reason they mena so much to me (I think), is because they're the only thing that kept my best friend and I talking for two years after she moved away. We had nothing else in common really, but that kept us talking for a while. I think that's why they're so important to me, but I don't know exactly.

          Um...this whole blog was really random. I had to say it, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment