Thursday, January 5, 2012

Slight change in plans

If you've been on Music = Life the past week, you've noticed I'm not doing what I planned for Music = Life and Immortal Music. No, its not because I'm breaking my resoultion, its because my computer decided to die, which has rendered me a bit helpless. Its driving me nuts knowing all my plans have been post poned until further notice soley because my computer is an idiotic hunk of junk.

      I'm not trying to break my habits though, I've been racking my brain trying to think of alternatives. I have thought of some, but I'll admit, I got lazy and didn't do them. I'll try to catch up soon, I swear. As you may or may not know, the original plan was on Wednesdays, I'd make graphics and post them to the page, but due to the fact that I can not access my Photoshop right now, I am unable to do this. My alternate plan is to just add things to my "band bucketlist" photo album on Music = Life. That's because it is something different, and I make those simply by the Photobucket editor.

           I also have it set right now where I'm supposed to make a lyric video every Thursday. I do have a movie maker on this computer, but I have no idea how to use it! So until I figure that out, I can not make videos. I actually haven't thought for an alternative for that yet. If you have a suggestion, please leave a comment.

         I do have other things planned, like the hour of music and all that...I have no excuse for not doing those. I guess I've just been lazy. I still am going to try to post the album reviews tomorrow, I have two and a half done, and two or three more planned. I just hope to get them done today or tomorrow, I'm pretty busy today with stuff off of the website.

                So yeah, that's what's going on, I'm gonna try my damnest to get back on track with things, I severally need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment