Sunday, January 8, 2012

My dream!

I know I already wrote up a random blog today, but you know what? Who fucking cares? I've been slacking off on practically everything lately, so why not do something over board when I feel like it? I have been watching interviews pretty much all afternoon and a lot of Blood On The Dance Floor ones espeically, and I just had the most random idea while watching this one. I've seen like four of them today where they were on their bus, and several thoughts came to mind. 1) Dahvie is way too fucking quiet and needs to speak up! If I ever interview him, espeically on his bus, I need a freakin' microphone just so people watching (and myself) can hear him. 2) Their air conditioning unit on their bus is really loud, which makes it even harder to hear Dahvie. 3) I think I want a trailer one day, so I have my own unique place to interview bands that is not outside. Plus, it'd be nice to be able to take it to shows, no matter how far they are, and not have to stay in a hotel, and I think that'd stand out to the bands, you know?

       I picture it being this little trailer, nothing special on the outside. It'd have the "living room", which is generally also a dining room, a small kitchen, bathroom and a backroom. I'd totally decorate it up to be all cool on the inside, with band posters, and things all over to make it unique, and I think the backroom would be where I'd do the interviews and I'd have random little things in there that may change depending on who I'm interviewing that day. Like if I interviewed Blood On The Dance Floor, I'd have a Hello Kitty doll and light sabers, if it was Andy Biersack and Matt Good there'd be alchohal and Batman and Spiderman things. Silly little things like that. I think that'd make something of myself, you know?  Of course, this'll take me a few years, they're exspensive to buy. That being said, they are cheaper than a house.

              I don't know, it sounds like a fun, random dream. Course, I'd probably want to have an actual house too, which is a bigger priority. One day I will have this dream! I also had the random though that it'd be fun to play Would You Rather with some of these bands like All Time Low, Blood On The Dance Floor, NeverShoutNever and BVB. They'd have some interesting answers, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment