Sunday, January 15, 2012

I have so many dreams

I used to laugh at my friend because she's have all these goals and dreams for herself that were totally irrelevant to one another. I told her several times that while they're great dreams to have, there's too much that goes into them all for her to be able to do all of it.  Now however, I keep thinking of everything I'd want to do, though in a way they all do go together.

      Not only do I want to be a music journalist who writes about music, reviews music and most importantly, interviews the musicians, but I also have this dream of designing my own band shirts. I've always made lyric graphics, and when I was younger I actually did make t-shirts and things like that. They were never very good, as I used the puffy paint and I was only maybe tweleve,but I still tried.

        One of these days, though I'm not sure when that may be, I hope to make my own T-shirts. All would be for these bands, or Immortal Music, and I'm thinking a lot of the band shirts will have lyrics all down the back. I don't know why, it just seems like a cool idea to me. I got the idea after I saw what I believe was an Escape The Fate shirt with various lyrics all over it. Plus, lyrics are the biggest part of music, so why not have it displayed on your clothing? That's just my thinking anyways.

     Its a random idea, that I may try to pursue soon. I have a friend who runs a clothing company, so I may ask him if he could help bring one of my ideas to life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment