Sunday, January 29, 2012

A dream I had last night... (BVB fans will wanna read it)

Last night, I had a dream that I got to interview Ashley Purdy from Black Veil Brides. I am not sure where the rest of the guys were, I saw Jake and Jinxx and few times, but they didn't ever say anything to me, and I never saw CC or Andy, though Andy called Ashley a few times to say he was on his way. I have no idea where he was, or for that matter where I was with Ashley.

             It appeared to be a trailer, or as others may know it, a motor home. It wasn't moving, and it was defentily not their bus, but that's where I was invited to do the interview. I get there, and their manager told me to just go on into the house. He said that he thought Ashley was awake, but he wasn't sure about the others.

           So I walk inside, and sure enough, right there in the kitchen sat a shirtless Ashley. For some reason, instead of just saying "Hi." or introducing myself, I asked him if he even owns a shirt. Not sure why, but luckily he just laughed it off and said yes, but he didn't want to wear it.

        We hung out for a while, sort of doing our interview, but mostly talking. The others walked through a few times and said hi to Ashley, and Andy called apologizing for not being there for the interview. It was never explained where he was, but he said he'd meet us at the venue.

       I piled into the car with the rest of BVB and go to the venue. They're doing soundcheck and all that, I'm still talking mainly to Ashley, and taking pictures of them doing soundcheck.

    What sucks is I woke up right as Andy walked in! I didn't even see him, I just heard him say, "Sorry, I'm late."

Cool dream though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment