Sunday, January 15, 2012

Announcement about changes to The Venom

As I'm sure a lot of you have realized, I have not been posting the news (the venom) nearly as often as I used to. Its become very scarce, and while nobody has complained, I feel I should explain why I haven't been doing the news daily or nearly daily like I was for a while there.

   I recently lost access to my other computer, which means I have less time on the computer because I have to share it with three other people. I don't have the time anymore to sit on the computer all day doing the news and all that fun stuff. If I try, someone gets annoyed waiting for their turn.

       Plus, it doesn't really seem to make a difference what I do, because nobody seems to care one way or the other about what I do and do not do with Immortal Music. I am not stopping posting news all together, and I more than likely will get back into the habit of doing it daily or nearly daily in the future, but for now thins are going to change. I am going to only post news when something really big happens. This is a temporary change. I may explain further in a different post, but for now, this is my explaination.

Sorry for the inconvience, guys.

Sincerely,
Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment