Friday, February 24, 2012

Some things have been brought to my attention

There's a few things I'd like to get off of my chest. Its nothing serious, so do not worry. I simply have come to realize that there is a few things very few people are aware of.  Please read on to learn more.

First off, I am a girl! A lot of you seem to assume I am a guy, and I still do not understand why, honestly. Mostly for the fact that I do "fangirl" a little over certain rock stars like Matt Good, Andy Biersack, and Jordan Witzigreuter, and do call them 'hot' and 'cute'. From time to time. A guy wouldn't do that, I don't think. Well, unless he was gay, then he might.

Second, my name is Ariel. I know I could clear up this problem by saying my name at the end of each post, but what's the point? I am the only admin, so honestly, I do not think about it. I'm going to not only post this link on the Music = Life page, but I am going to put a link to this blog in the description for the page. Just for future references, so there's no confusion. Of course, that is, if people actually take the time to read my blogs.

Lastly, I do have a website. I am not sure how, but not a lot of people are aware of that. In fact, 'Immortal Music' the blog began the same day as the website! Technically, the blog began posting first, because I wanted to keep people updated on what was going on as the site was being created. Immortal Music has been up since September 16, 2011, and for a while was very active. However, I have yet to be able to afford to pay for it, and now it likes to give me a ton of technical issues. Those issues tend to result in not allowing me to post anything.

          To add to those issues, I change the layout with Photoshop CS3 and my computer about two months ago now, died, and while I think we saved it onto an external hardrive, I am having a hard time relocating my Photoshop. So, because of all of that, I've become very discouraged. I still try to do interviews, and post the news from time to time, but without being able to post it properly, half the time I end up losing what I just typed and have to restart the post several times. Ultimately, I tend to get fed up and give up for the day. I have been wanting to make the website more updated, but until things get fixed, I can't do it just yet.

       I'm still trying to make a name for myself, and since my main goal is to be an interviewer for the most part, I constantly am trying to get more. Yesterday I searched for hours for the mangement of many people who'll be performing at Rock The Range on May 18, 19, and 20th in Columbus, OH. I already had the contact information for Emphatic, Adelita's Way, Theory Of A Deadman, and many others, but I found Marilyn Manson, and a few that are not on Rock The Range, like The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. The one I am most proud of is Three Days Grace. I have been looking for their contact information for about a year now, since I decided I wanted to start doing this, and I finally found it. I am quite pleased, I just hope I found the correct one, and that they respond soon. :)

  Now that everything is cleared up, and I went on a tangit about what I am still trying to do. If you'd actually like to see Immortal Music, please click here just do keep in mind that I haven't been able to update in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment