Sunday, March 4, 2012

All my 'news' deserved to be in a blog.

I didn't want to post a long drawn out status on Facebook, or many little ones so a blog just seemed more suitable. Ok, so as I mentioned on Music = Life, I have my photoshop back thanks to a friend of mine who managed to save it for me. I haven't decided what the themes are gonna be just yet, but I'll think of something. I'm considering Falling In Reverse for the Music = Life picture and All Time Low for Immortal Music's layout. That or possibly Art Of Dying for both. I don't even know!

         Normally I decide by either what I'm really into at the time, or who's got something big going on. Art Of Dying is going on tour shortly with Shinedown, and I'm dying to see that, but my reasoning for wanting to make them the layout is because they are one of my favorite bands, I'm friendly with their manager, and I've been listening to them like crazy lately.

        I don't know, I'm going to try to get around to changing everything either today or tomorrow, and I'm going to contiune over the next couple of days working on questions for Blessthefall and Safetysuit. If you have any questions, please submit them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment