Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Random Blog #10: Pet peeves

Do you have something that just generally pisses you off? Something that irritates you so much that you just want to slap someone? Okay, sometimes its not that bad, but depending on your pet peeve, you may need to slap someone.

          I am over all a fairly carefree, and happy person, but a lot of things irritate me a lot. For starters, I hate when people disregard what I'm saying, or just don't respond to me. Its one thing to do that online, but when I say something to you in person, I'd like to know you actually heard me. I'm a very soft spoken person, most of the time, so I generally assume that people didn't hear me speak if they don't respond to me.

     I talk a lot, so I hate when someone continuously interupts my sentence. Like when I say, "Oh yeah, Mom-" and my brother goes, "I forgot to tell you, I reached this achievement in my game." I tend to let him say it, and then I try to talk again, "I really want to-", Brother, "You have to shoot this guy and then-" "Dude! Do you really not hear me fucking talking over here? Let me speak, damnit!" Its mainly my brother and dad that interuppt me as if they couldn't hear me talking. It happens the most with my brother, I'm beginning to wonder if he can hear my voice ever.

   Something elses that annoys me is know it alls. You know the ones, the ones like Sheldon Cooper on Big Bang Theory, who live mainly to correct people and pretend they're superior because they know a lot. I don't care if you're smart, or even if you show it, but don't talk to me like I know nothing just because I am not a genius. We all know someone like that, who walks around talking in nothing but big words and correcting people nearly everytime someone speaks. Those are the kind of people I just want to punch in the jaw and tell them to shut the hell up.

    There's a lot of things that irritate me, like catty girls, bitchy girlfriends who think they own their boyfriends, and when people pick me up. I am a small person, just barely 100lbs and am under five foot, and for that reason people like to pick me up. I let very few people pick me up, and I really hate it when someone picks me up instead of telling me to move.

 So telle me, what bothers you?

No comments:

Post a Comment