Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Random Blog #17: My thoughts on this years Vans Warped 2012 lineup

 Many of you know that I am, indeed going to Warped tour this year. Its a huge deal every year, but not everyone agrees that the lineup is good every year. I didn't go last year, and despite what most people thought, I thought they had some killer bands on it. Asking Alexandria, D.R.U.G.S, and Black Veil Brides, all in one place? Come on, that's epic.

       This year however, I feel is a lot better. Huge bands like The Used, All Time Low, Four Year Strong, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens and others will all be there. Sleeping With Sirens isn't that big, but they're climbing in fame. I think this year they focused more on the well known bands, and less on the ones nobody's ever heard of. Don't get me wrong, its a great opprotunity for the up and coming bands, but you need the draw of the bigger bands or else people won't be as interested in going.

          I am mainly going for All Time Low, Falling In Reverse, Catching Your Clouds, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Mayday Parade, We Are The In Crowd, and Blessthefall. I'm sure I'll end up watching more, especially since I am going with someone who's a big fan of Four Year Strong and Breathe Carolina. This year rocks, and that is also why I am seriously hoping to get interviews. I have talked about this a lot, so you probably already know who all I want to interview.

     It is mainly All Time Low and Falling In Reverse, but I will also be trying to Blessthefall, Four Year Strong, Pierce The Veil, We Are The In Crowd, Catching Your Clouds, and Sleeping With Sirens. So please submit questions to me, I need them. :)

 So that's what I think about Warped tour this year? What do you think? Leave a comment here or on Music = Life telling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment