Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Random Blog #14: Vans Warped tour 2012!

This year I will be attending my very first Vans Warped tour, and I could not be more excited! I think this lineup is more amazing than last year, what with big bands like The Used, All Time Low, Mayday Parade, Miss May I, Taking Back Sunday, Falling In Reverse, and so many other amazing bands. Last year was great, but this year is better.

       I've heard for quite some time now that Vans Warped tour is the best place to meet these bands, so naturally my interviewer side is kicking in. I have been planning for weeks who all I wanted to interview, and just moments ago I emailed the two Warped tour managers about it. The website said that you need to email them and get a form, so I have not told them who all I wish to interview just yet. I'm still trying to decide myself.

           The main two are All Time Low, perferablly Jack and Alex, and Falling In Reverse, preferably Ronnie Radke. I am going to specify that those two are my main ones, so if they can get that, I'd be very happy. I also am very much so interested in several others, which are listed below.

Blessthefall <--Pretty much guarenteed anyways, as a friend of mine is friends with Matt, their drummer.
The Used
Mayday Parade <--Maybe. I am having troubles thinking of questions for them since I just interviewed them back in November, and they have no new material for me to work with.
Pierce The Veil
Four Year Strong
Catching Your Clouds <---Though I mainly just want to meet him..I need to look up his music more.
We Are The In Crowd
You Me At Six
Breathe Carolina
Chunk! No Captian Chunk
Motionless In White <---Mostly because I've been asked several times if I'm going to interview them, and I do think it'd be a great thing for me to get that.
Sleeping With Sirens
Vanna
Vampires Everywhere
We Are The Ocean
Yellowcard

I think that's everyone, and I may not ask for everyone as that is a lot of bands to try to interview in one day. That's 18 bands! Holy fucking shit, I hadn't even noticed that. I think I'll cut it down some, and only ask for ten or eleven. I'm defentily asking for All Time Low, Falling In Reverse, Blessthefall, Pierce The Veil, and Sleeping With Sirens. Everyone else, well, that'll be decided when I get the form back from the managers.

        If they say yes to anything, I do believe the press pass includes a photo pass, so not only will there be a ton of my own personal pictures but there'll probably be special pictures taken from VIP areas. Also, my friend and I will be "vlogging" some of our Warped tour adventures, and things before and after. We're planning some extra fun things that I may video tape later on.

I can not wait, am I the only one? Leave a comment letting me know who you want me to interview and who you can't wait to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment