Saturday, March 31, 2012

Random Blog #18: This timeline shit SUCKS!

Eveyone with a Facebook knows they forced everyone into a new layout, called the "timeline". Profiles were forced into it a week or so ago, but yesterday all the pages got forced into it as well. Well guess what? I fucking hate it! So do many others, but I just wanted to specify that said people are not alone.

    There are aspects I like, like I like the whole cover picture idea. I feel it gives me the option to contiune being creative with the page. I also do like the idea of messaging, and the fact that I can see the notifications again without having to "Use Facebook as Page." I don't know if anyone else had this issue, but for the past couple days, I couldn't view the notifications with just my profile. It was quite aggravating -I was on my page more than my own profile! 

          However, what I simply hate is how the posts are set up. Its fucking confusing! There seems to be no order to anything now, and while it says you can rearrange everything, I have yet to figure out how. Facebook, why can't you ever make something that WORKS right away? Or better yet, just learn to fucking listen to your users. All people wanted was a dislike button, and a love button. That was easy compared to all the crap you've done. Mark Zuckerberg, stop getting bored and changing the layout. Its one thing when I do it, because all I do is change the scheme of it, I don't change the actual layout just to annoy people who look at my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment