Saturday, March 10, 2012

Information on what's going on today (Like you guys really care?)

 Hey everyone, its just me again here to talk about all the stuff I plan to do, but hardly get done. Totally a shock, right? Again...I wish there was a sarcasm font. Someone seriously needs to invent it. I just wanted to quickly say, I am attempting still to get the reviews done. I have about four and a half done. I tend to do that a lot, get half way through a review and stop.

            I don't have ADD, my friend just always has the worst timing for calling me. Back onto the topic of the reviews, I don't think I'm gonna manage to get all twenty eight completed by technically Monday. I originally evened it out that I'd write seven reviews each day, and the next day post them. That hasn't happened. The most I've written in the past three days was four reviews in a day. I'm still going to try, and if I actually do manage that, come Monday I'll probably have about nineteen reviews. That may not be the exact number, but as I've mentioned I suck at math. Who really cares about the number, what really matters is if I am working on stuff?

      What I don't think I ever actually explained was why I am doing this. The reason is, here in a couple weeks Warped tour tickets go on pre-sale, and I am hoping by then more good bands will be announced. I know that sounds irrelevant, but keep reading, its relevant. I am no matter what going to Warped tour this year, but I am actually mainly going to try to do interviews. For those who have been to Warped tour, or heard anything about it, they know these band guys, and their crew are generally sitting around bored all day until they go on stage or have a meet and greet. Its super easy to meet these people, so I'm figuring it'll be fairly easy to get interviews.

        I was unaware of it, but for interviews on Warped tour, you have to go through this one set person, not the actual band managers. I heard that from a friend who talked to Alex from All Time Low for me. I didn't want to send more than one email to this person about interviews, so I am waiting as long as I can to send the email. If I get every single one I want from just the bands I know are going, there's going to be ten different interviews. That doesn't even include All Time Low that has been confirmed by them, but not by Warped, and Falling In Reverse, who has yet to say anything about it. Its pretty obvious though that they will be on Warped. So right there is tweleve different interviews in just one day. Chances are, I will be catching pretty much nobody's set. You may be wondering who all I want to interview, incase you are, I wrote up a list below. (These are just the ones on Warped.)
You Me At Six
We Are the In Crowd
Vampires Everywhere
Sleeping With Sirens
Mayday Parade
CatchingYourClouds
Motionless In White
Breathe Carolina
Blessthefall
All Time Low
Falling In Revese
I'm actually trying to decide about interviewing Mayday Parade, because I just interviewed Jeremy Lenzo back in early November last year, and I don't know if I can think of more questions. It'd help if they had some new material or something, but since all they have in the works is a video for "Stay", I've got nothing. Maybe I'll think of something.
        I also am kinda iffy about Motionless In White. I'll need a lot of fan questions on that one, as I don't like Motionless In White, so I have no questions for them at all. I'm gonna watch some interviews and think up some questions, but it'll help if fans particpate. Same with Breathe Carolina, actually. Though I like them, I just have no questions for them. I only have their first two CDs, so I need to catch up, I suppose. 

  What I haven't told any of you is I'm pretty nuch guarenteed the Blessthefall interview, because I have a friend who's become pretty friendly with their drummer, Matt. He's talked to him for me, and apparently they've said they will absolutely do the interview. I don't really need help with those questions, but if anyone wants to ask a question, feel free to leave a question.

         I'm going to wrap this up shortly, but I also wanted to say I am gonna be posting the news today! That'll be on Immortal Music probably within the hour or so.  I guess that's it, I'll be back later with a random blog. Please leave a comment here or on
Music = Life with suggestions. I am so far behind on those, its not even funny. I have like three days to catch up on. Bye guys.

(I seriously need a camera...when I type things out, I read it in my head like I'm talking.)

No comments:

Post a Comment