Sunday, March 18, 2012

Not sleeping -FTW?

No, getting no sleep is defentily not 'for the win'. Unlike one day last week, this time is actually my own fault. Never get a full liter bottle of Pepsi in the afternoon when you know damned good and well that you will not have it gone until 9:30 PM. Unless you handle caffine better than I do.

                The only thing about being up this so fucking early is The 90's Are All That on Nickelodon, which I already talked about in a previous blog. Right now they are playing Hey Arnold, and I can't help but be reminded of the fact that nobody realized that Arnold was wearing a shirt, not a kilt. Am I the only one who actually always knew that was a shirt? I never thought it was a kilt, given I don't know why I didn't, but I didn't.

          So I am sitting here thinking I should work on typing album reviews, as I have a few of them currently in my notebook ready to be typed up. Am I going to do it? Probably not. Even though I am awake, I somehow do not see myself getting anything done. I'm actually sort of getting sleepy again. Should I go back to bed? Why am I asking you these questions? I mean, that's rather silly, honestly, considering I will have decided after this is posted.

      Oh well, maybe my rambling to myself will amuse someone after I publish this to the interwebs. I'm not normally one that debates on going back to bed, but I'm just awake enough, I really don't think it'd be worth it to attempt to sleep now. Its four am, and knowing my family, they'll all be getting up soon. I've always seemed to notice they're louder in the mornings when I don't sleep. Maybe its just me, but I am not so sure.

    I also feel I need to mention this. Has anyone else heard that the Flip video cameras are being discontiuned? I can't imagine why really, they're insanely popular. Now a days, most big YouTubers use those to film their videos. They're good quality, and affordable. I told my mom about that last night, not long after I found out. I think I may try to convince her to get me one before they're all sold out. You know what that means! If I get a flip video, on top of these blogs, I will also have video logs. I know those are generally called 'vlogs', but that has never sounded right to me. Not in a million years, and I do not get why at all.

                Now I feel like I'm really rambling. I'm gonna go play Angry Birds. I love that they've put that on Facebook, as I am not cool enough to have an iPad, or any form of smart phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment