Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How I would handle dating a rockstar

Face it, most of us have thought at one point what it must be like to date a rockstar. Or at least the girls out there have, I think, just because there's more male rockstars than there are females. Not trying to sound sexist, its just the truth.

            Bryan Stars (as per usual) posted a thought provoking video, asking if people would want to date their favorite rockstar. Keep in mind that they aren't there a lot, and when they are, they often still have some band business to take careof. So, they have virtually no time for you. Could you handle that?

  I personally, in my own little fantasy world where I could stand touring and generally go with them on every tour, say I could, but in all actuality, I probably couldn't. Not only is it a long distance relationship, that could possibly leave your boyfriend/ girlfriend on the opposite side of the globe from you, but you never know what they're going to be doing. You'd have to know they were truly faithful, and smart about stuff. Not only is there the concern of them possibly giving into a horny fan one night just because they're getting desperate, but you'd worry about their safety.
      Say you were Juliet Simms, as many of you know she herself is a singer and is dating Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides. Considering how accident prone Andy is, I'm not sure how she stands to stay behind while he goes to another land, where he could potentially harm himself. Again. I couldn't stand to be Andy's girlfriend, as much as I adore him, I really couldn't. I'd be too worried that I'd get a phone call saying that he hurt himself in a serious way, and wouldn't be able to return home until he was recovered.

       I think you'd have to figure out how to unattatch yourself when they're gone, and how could you possibly do that? Now if they weren't gone most of the time, I'd say Matt Good, Christopher Drew, and Jordan from The Ready Set would make incredibly sweet boyfriends. They just seem like major sweeties, and that's a big factor to me when it comes to someone I'd personally date.

  As for the whole "rockstars I'd like to fuck" (RILF?), list that comes about when I step down from the professional side of things and just start being a fan, I have quite the long list. I adore; Jack Barakat and Alex Gasgarth from All Time Low, all of Black Veil Brides, Ben Bruce from Asking Alexandria, Oli Skyes, Jordan Witzigreuter, Drake Christopher of CatchingYourClouds, Nick Jonas (Yes, seriously, Nick Jonas), um...I feel like I'm forgetting someone, but there's a lot of rockstars I really adore. Some of them are just really sexy to me, not just by looks, but by how they act. Like Jordan from The Ready Set, he's adorable inside and out, so is Drake Christopher. Really I like the personalities of all of those people listed, except Oli Skyes. I know nothing about him, I don't even really like Bring Me The Horizon. I just find him to be incredibly attractive.

So leave a comment, tell me about the rockstars you'd like to fuck, and if you could stand to date them. If you want to see Bryan's video I did share it yesterday on Music = Life, but you can also view it by going right here to see what Bryan had to say about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment