Monday, March 26, 2012

Random Blog #16: Would you FUCK Danny Worsnop?

Once again, Bryan Stars has gotten me thinking. I'm sure by now you all know how Bryan gets me (and probably others), thinking a lot. Yesterday he posted a video asking if girls would fuck Danny Worsnop, or any other idolized band member. I latched right onto Danny, and the way he talks before I went on to even thinking about Danny.

        Don't get me wrong, I love Danny, he's hilarious and seems awesome in interviews. He's also very cocky, he does get around, and because of that, I question if its a joke when he says he curculates STDs. I'm not saying he does have them, but I do question it a little. If he ever was to want me for whatever reason, I would have to clarify that he defentily is clean. Then maybe I'd consider it. The same deal goes with Ben Bruce, though I might be quicker to consider it with him over Danny. Just because out of all the AA boys, I think Ben is my favorite.

   I've mentioned before, but even though I think of all these band guys like average fans do, I also try to keep it professional, and hesitate to even say this stuff on my blog, website, or page. Just in case some manager, or even the bands themselves saw it. Given, this profession really doesn't call for being professional 24/7, but I do think fucking the stars may be a little bit out of the question.

 From the fan stance, I'm sure you all can see this coming...I would consider a lot of them. I talked about this a bit when Bryan posted a video asking if fans would date stars like Christopher Drew, Andy Biersack, ect, ect. I do have a list of band guys I would consider several of them. Such as Ben Bruce, Andy Biersack, Ashley Purdy, Danny Worsnop, Jordan (I still can not spell his last name) from The Ready Set, Drake Christopher, Alex Gaskgarth, Jack Barakat, um...well, there's probably more but I am now drawing a blank. Being who I am, I probably wouldn't ever accept, because I do have a reputation to uphold now. I mean, unless they spilled the beans, probably only my close friends would know what happened, but I don't know that. Shit does get out sometimes.

    I'd have to think about it just as much as I would with any other person, so chances are, I would not end up fucking Danny or any other rockstar. How about you though? How do you feel about it. Leave a comment here or on Music = Life telling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment